No Longer Accepting Applications
We are looking for eager Sports Management Interns to help with day-to-day game operations throughout the season. You will be offered an inside look at game day operations and community events at Shepherd Stadium. This is an exciting and fun position that will add a meaningful experience to your resume.
Qualified individuals should be outgoing, innovative individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a desire to learn. You will grow both personally and professionally and have lots of fun in the process!
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all operations areas including: ballpark and tickets operations, customer service, game day production, and more.
- Assist with game day operations and provide a quality experience for all guests at Shepherd Stadium.
- Assure the ballpark is a safe area for all guests in attendance.
- Participate as a team member daily and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service and overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist in setting up and closing down various components of events.
- Assist with merchandise in the Pepper Shack, raffles, and basic ticket package information.
- Provide direction, support, and information to vendors/group outings/guests as necessary in a timely manner.
- Experience in sports or customer service preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Interested in learning the financial/business side of sports/events; ambitious and eager to learn every day.
- A genuine desire to exceed the expectations of coworkers and guests everyday.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.