Social Media Internship Morehead City Marlins
No Longer Accepting Applications
Morehead City, NC, USA
- Real time coverage of live team events and functions.
- Maintain and update social media channels during home and road games.
- Assist in developing and updating website content.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
- Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Marlins and baseball is a plus
- Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
- Assisting in preparing the ballpark for all Marlins home games
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Community sign placement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
- May be required to attend player/mascot/organization appearances in the community.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ensuring an exceptional fan experience through great customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Must work all games.
- Please provide a cover letter.