Intern – Ticket Sales Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Intern – Ticket Sales will provide support for the Ticket Sales department by assisting with various operational duties throughout the office as well as during game days. This position will provide exceptional customer service as well as maximizing ticket sales and ticket revenue opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist sales staff with special events
- Assist sales staff in the fulfillment of ticket orders using Pro Venue ticketing platform
- Assist in management of group sales inventory
- Execute pregame custom tailgates on game days
- Act as a customer service representative in group sales all-inclusive areas on game days
- Provide other administrative support for the Ticket Sales Department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills; and an ability to relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
Education and/or Experience
Candidates must be currently enrolled or a recent graduate from an accredited college or university pursuing a Business Administration, communications, Sports Marketing/Administration, or Marketing degree.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.