No Longer Accepting Applications
Williamsport, PA, USA
Our internship program provides a hands-on learning experience with one of the world’s most visible youth sports organization and sporting events. It provides resume building experience in designing for page layout, environmental signage, event design, web, social media, and more as well as behind-the-scenes access to the inner-workings of graphic design in a global sports organization. The Graphic Design Intern will assist in design projects, social media graphics, print shop projects, administrative tasks, and other daily tasks as assigned.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Support the Graphic Designers in print and post-production process within Little League’s print shop.
- Assist in various graphic design projects including development of the Little League World Series Program, social media posts, complex signage, web graphics, and more.
- Resize artwork for online and print purposes.
- Print shop operation: scheduling/performing print jobs, finishing tasks (cutting, laminating, binding), post-production delivery, and print log organization. Individuals applying should be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Operate Sharp color/black and white printers.
- World Series duties such as photography support, asset management, and social media design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational, and computer skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Education requirement: Junior or Senior level student enrolled in a Graphic Design program.
- Familiarity with typography, color theory, page layout, and designing for social media.
- Photography: familiarity with using a DSLR camera.
- Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) required.