No Longer Accepting Applications
St. Cloud, MN, USA
Your work will be on ESPN+ as select Rox games are broadcasted live! Broadcasts are also on the following OTT services: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Firestick and ROKU. Nearly 2 million fans watched Northwoods League baseball through these services.
This position starts in mid-May and lasts through mid-August.
Reports to: Creative Media Director
- Directs and broadcasts the 4-camera live HD video production of Rox home baseball games, including pre-game and post-game events
- Camera selection, switching, graphic overlays, commercials, highlight clips
- Schedules and manages camera operators
- Manage all video equipment. Making sure its properly used, cared for and protected.
- Maintains all video/broadcast production and press box equipment-Includes set-up and teardown of 4 HD cameras and stands/HD Video Equipment and PC Computer/Monitors
- Creates commercials/slides/creative to be incorporated into the HD video broadcast
- Manages the setup of Wirecast graphics
- Clips highlights during the game and uploads them to Dropbox for use on social media
- Works directly with the online streaming platform and Northwoods League to ensure a smooth broadcast
- Work with the team videographer to provide player feature stories throughout the season
- Helps produce promotional footage to help sell tickets
- Help produce an end of season highlight video
- Archives videos throughout the season
- Assists in game day operations (Setup/Cleanup)
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a positive attitude and provide a strong effort to succeed
- Knowledge of video editing for PC/ Mac / Photoshop (or photo editing programs) / Website Editing / Adobe InDesign or Corel Draw/ Microsoft Office Products is required / Willingness to learn new technology!
- Must be available for all Rox home games and have ability to work extended hours including weeknights and weekends
- Knowledge to care for and protect video equipment.
- Multi-task and effectively problem solve
- Energetic “can-do” attitude
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Vast attention to detail
- Knowledge of the game of baseball