No Longer Accepting Applications
Miami, FL, USA
The Ticket Operations Event Staff position is responsible for selling tickets, distributing will-call and servicing our guests at all Marlins home games and loanDepot park events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Selling tickets at the Ticket Office windows
- Distributing will-call tickets
- Servicing all guests with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Serve as greeters to customers outside the Ticket Office windows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi task.
- Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
- Cash handling experience
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time.
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and/or box office experience is preferred.
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus