Ticket Sales Manager
The Atlanta Gladiators are in search for an successful sales professional to help lead, train, and mentor our inside sales team. With competitive pay, uncapped commission, and industry leading professional training, the Atlanta Gladiators will provide the tools for you to succeed in a traditional sports market. Take the next step in your sport professional career by sending your resume now.
- Manages full time sales team.
- Participates in the hiring and training of departmental staff.
- Organizes and oversees the work and scheduling of staff in each department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Be responsible for person sales goals for Atlanta Gladiators and ticket inventory including suites, premium ticket packages, membership plans, and group sales.
- Train sales individuals in the art of ticket sales through one-on-one weekly meetings, weekly team meetings, and weekly training sessions.
- Teach customer service and sales skills through active participation in calls and meetings.
- Manage lead generation and distribution based on data-based conversion potential.
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clientele.
- Professionally represent the organization.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Work with representatives to become proficient with our CRM and ticketing system.
- Work games to service existing clients and prospect new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Sports Management, or Business-Related field required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Minimum of three (3) years Ticket Sales experience with a professional sports team including some supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel and work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills, customer service skills required
- Positive thinker.
- Enthusiastic, tireless teacher, motivator, and sales professional.
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database management software.
- Ticketing software knowledge a plus.