2021 Full Time Stadium Operations Internship
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Stadium Operations (Approximate Start Date March 1, 2021)
- Assisting with tarp when needed due to inclement weather;
- General upkeep of stadium on an as needed basis including hanging outfield billboards, cleaning suites and other catered group areas and other duties as assigned;
- Game day setup of Kids Playground, catered group areas, concourse tables and all other duties as assigned;
- Manage and schedule game day staff in stadium operations;
- Stuff game day “playbills” with collateral material;
- Take over the duties of ticket takers, ushers, Playground attendants, and on-field promotions as needed;
- Planning, set up and supervision of non-traditional events;
- Assist with other general office requirements as needed.
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
6 hours ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
6 hours ago