Posted 4 weeks ago
The Sports Analyst co-op will be paired with a full-time analyst to support national Sport organizations and Own the Podium with their analytical challenges. Tasks will include gathering historical performance data using automated collection tools, providing analytical support to lead analysts, building models to allow Sport organizations to make better data-driven decisions around athlete development, the development of interactive tools and reporting, and communicating these results and insights directly to our Sport organizations.
• Working towards a University degree in an analytical field (e.g. Math/Stat/Economics/Comp Sci.)
• Demonstrated superior analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills • Knowledge of statistics and statistical modeling
• Programming experience (e.g. Python/SAS/R)
• Good working knowledge of Excel (Excel VBA)
• Data visualization development using Tableau is an asset
• Excellent attention to detail and good communication skillsAbout Canadian Tire Corporation
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
About Canadian Tire