Partnerships CRM & Data Systems Seattle Kraken
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Business Intelligence department is tasked with harnessing the power of data, analytics and technology to track, report and forecast business KPIs, arm sales & service managers with the data they need, customize fan experience, analyze event business performance, and assist in improving strategic decision-making for the Seattle Kraken, Climate Pledge Arena and the Kraken Training Center.
The Partnerships CRM & Data Systems Coordinator is responsible for maximizing CRM, deal management and partnership activation tools to support our partnership sales and activation team. This person will focus on the day-to-day management and execution of the systems and utilize the data to create accurate and visually appealing reports. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical-minded, and eager to learn.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct data entry, data cleansing, user support and training in KORE
- Build consumer-friendly reports and dashboards to convey data and results of analyses
- Collaborate with sales and activation managers to understand CRM usage and data requests
- Conduct periodic calls with other industry leaders in CRM to identify best practices to implement
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities to expand CRM usage throughout organization
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field
- 1-3 years of experience in data-driven industry or job function
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with KORE Sponsorship and Activation tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
- Relevant sports industry experience
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A high degree of personal integrity and consistently put the interests of the organization first.
- Must be a fierce communicator and cross-organizational collaborator