Posted 4 weeks ago
Montreal, QC, Canada
As one of our Customer Experience Coordinators, you will be a tech-savvy, driven and conscientious individual, responsible for:
• Ensuring the smooth and accurate execution of order entry, including the correct application of discounts and commissions.
• Become a NuOrder “ninja”, so as to provide customers and reps with support in using the platform to manage their business with greater independence.
• Provide timely and helpful responses to customers and sales reps, moving them from problem to resolution with minimal stress.
• Be proactive in identifying recurring issues and elevating these issues to the broader operations team so they can be prevented in the future
• Be proactive in staying in touch with what’s going on with our brands from the standpoint of marketing, social and PR, so you can share newsworthy updates about the growth of the brands customers are buying from us.
• You are very comfortable with technology and enjoy using software solutions to drive productivity. In particular, you have strong skills in Excel, knowledge of NetSuite and/or a CRM platform is an asset. • You bring high-standards to your work. • You are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, that allows you to work seamlessly with DC staff, office management teams, sales reps and customers. • You know what it’s like to work under the gun and are able to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities. • You enjoy building things, fixing things, finding better ways and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Apply onlineApply Online
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
About Mint Green Group