Stadium Operations Manager Bowie Baysox
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Be able to perform routine maintenance and repair related to painting, flooring, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, HVAC, and others as needed and identified.
- Implement daily maintenance schedule for the stadium.
- Provide grounds maintenance to include debris removal, landscape duties and maintain the aesthetic quality of the facility.
- Oversee and schedule contracted stadium cleaning company for all stadium events and needs.
- Assist in production, set-up, execution, and break down of events held at the facility; including all home baseball games, stadium rentals and additional stadium events (concerts, festivals, parking lot events, youth baseball games, etc.)
On-Call Status for building emergencies.
- Be able to perform physical labor, including lifting at least 50 pounds, walking, standing or bending for extended periods of time.
- Manage stadium event parking crew for all home game events and non-game events requiring parking lot. Maintain a clean, neat, safe and non-hazardous work environment.
- Request, compare and advise on most cost-effective purchasing/repair work and manage department budget and all budget assigned items.
- Maintain strong working relationship with county and outside contractors and vendors.
- Ability to work under deadlines dictated by event schedules and project timetables.
- Must be able to complete all duties assigned in a timely professional manner
- Completed a four-year college degree or have equivalent work experience. (Please do not apply if you are currently in school or are not able to begin a full-time position in the next 30 days.)
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a professional work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be motivated to be successful and work hard to help attain organizational and departmental goals.
- Applicants must be able to and are willing to work long hours, all stadium events (both baseball and non-baseball).
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.