Fitness Floor Coach(es) Ten X Toronto
No Longer Accepting Applications
Fitness Floor Coaches needed for mornings, evenings and weekends. Under the supervision of the Fitness Manager the Fitness Floor Coach will assist with motivating and educating our fitness Members and Hotel X Guests at Ten X Toronto.
Fitness Floor Coaches are responsible for monitoring and maintaining an inviting, clean and safe environment for Ten X Toronto Members and Hotel X Guests. The Fitness Floor Coach will conduct fitness orientations for new Members, and provide equipment demonstrations for hotel Guests. The fitness floor coach welcomes, interacts with and encourages all Ten X Members and Hotel X Guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out fitness evaluations, interpretation and conveying this evaluation to the Member.
- Catering to all fitness Members needs, individually, or in a group setting to ensure total satisfaction of the fitness Membership.
- Create and run fitness programs with the approval of the Fitness Manager.
- Be prepared to teach a class if an instructor is absent for a class (compensation will be reviewed).
- Maintaining and cleaning of equipment inside the fitness facility (including all studios).
- Dealing with Members questions on an ongoing basis and to refer them to the proper manager if necessary.
- Update Member info boards in fitness center and in studios.
- Contact new Members with greetings, explanation of included services and offer of program demo and revision.
- Regular room checks in Group Cycle, Pilates Studio, Studio X, Hot Yoga and fitness center to ensure water and towels are supplied. Clean equipment and tidy room regularly.
- Design and post fit tips for members monthly or bimonthly.
- Assist the Group Exercise Manager when required.
- And any other tasks directly assigned by the Fitness Manager.
- Offer information on proper use of exercise equipment
- Attend weekly team meetings as set by the Fitness Director.
- Establish a healthy emotional environment to impact adherence.
- Take professional initiative to promote personal training, clinics and all wellness related opportunities.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- CPR/First Aid and AED Certified within 30 days of hire
- Current National Personal Training Certification (or in process of completing)
- Interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work with youth and adults
- Must be able to lift at least 45 pounds