Group Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer iLoveKickboxing – Guelph
No Longer Accepting Applications
Come join our Exclusive Boutique Studio in your role as Group Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer. Support a Standout Team of Talented Professionals in a High-Energy, Fun, and Fast-Paced environment.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Our Members. Make a Difference in Your Life and Career!
A Proven Track Record of Strong Sales Experience (preferably in commission-based sales) is an asset.
We Proudly Offer:
- An Exceptional Part-Time Career - Contract basis to start, with Opportunity for Advancement for the right Individual.
- A Welcoming, Inclusive, and Respectful work environment.
- We also offer a host of Unique and Attractive Perks which make us an Employer of Choice!
- A Friendly, Polished and Professional demeanor with a Brilliant, Welcoming Personality.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, appearance and thorough sanitizing and disinfection protocols throughout our facility.
- Experience and familiarity in the safe and appropriate use and application of all common commercial cleaning solutions.
- Fastidious, fussy and thorough about cleanliness.
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to work ongoing split shifts.
- A strong ability for Recognizing and Recalling Faces and Names.
- Highly Organized and Excellent at Flawless, Timely and Reliable Follow-Up.
- Patient and Unflappable under Pressure.
- Excellent grammatical, verbal and written skills, with a cheerful phone manner and highly legible handwriting.
- Accurate and organized data entry skills.
- Sales and Customer Service Experience, particularly in Retail, and Hospitality-based industries is an asset.
- A High Degree of Flexibility in terms of availability of working hours IS A MUST, including nights, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- A Professional, Mature and Collaborative “Team Player” approach, with zero attitude or ego. (High Maintenance types need not apply!)
- Career-Oriented (including the possibility of Permanent Part-Time status in the future), with a “Self-Starter” Initiative.
- Exceptional Organizational, Time-Management, and Execution ability in a Fast-Paced environment.
- A highly Creative and Artistic mindset.
- Strong Social Media Savvy.