Trade Marketing Coordinator CCM Hockey
No Longer Accepting Applications
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Coordinator will execute retail centric shopper marketing programs to drive consideration and purchase conversion. He/she is responsible for executing initiatives that improve CCM’s presence and product communication at the retail level. He/she is responsible for collaborating with suppliers and key internal stakeholders to execute POP and signage, merchandising plans and consumer promotions at retail. He/she is responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting on retail initiatives. He/she must execute shopper marketing initiatives with excellence to make CCM the preferred supplier amongst its retail partners.
- Collaborate with the Trade Marketing Manager to leverage shopper marketing data. Contribute towards the development of strategies and activation plans that enhance the shopper journey at retail with an omnichannel approach;
- Support Trade Marketing Manager with development of point-of-purchase displays, fixtures and signage to engage shoppers and drive purchase conversion.
- Update retail fixtures and signage to support product launches and communicate core technologies;
- Execute trade marketing programs (window graphics, signage) to support Trade
- Marketing Specialists. Develop distribution lists and coordinate delivery of retail marketing tools with suppliers, sales team and retail partners;
- Execute and communicate consumer promotions that drive traffic to retail (rebate cards, gift with purchase, summer sales, etc.). Monitor, track and report on execution of initiatives;
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain competitive pricing for shopper marketing materials. Responsible for on-time delivery and quality of retail footprint programs;
- Plan, communicate and execute Employee Purchase Program for retail sales associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience. Previous experience in a Marketing Coordinator or Project
- Coordinator role is an asset;
- Knowledge of the retail environment as it pertains to in-store branding, merchandising and fixtures;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Strong ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment;
- Self-starter who takes action and ownership of assigned projects;
- People oriented, excellent communicator with demonstrated project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French;
- Strong Excel, Email, Word and PowerPoint skills;