Director of Facility Management
Amarillo Sod Poodles
Position: Director of Facility Management
Reports to: President & GM
Company: Amarillo Sod Poodles (Amarillo, TX)
The Amarillo Sod Poodles are seeking a bright, talented and driven individual to join our staff of seasoned industry professionals as the Director of Facility Management. We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, an opportunity to work with an industry leader in the Elmore Sports Group and a beautiful growing community to call home in Amarillo, Texas.
Job Summary – Essential Functions
The Director of Facility Management is responsible for all stadium operations at HODGETOWN, including but not limited to maintaining quality standards, employee relations, customer service, and driving revenues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing the maintenance of the facility including cleanliness and adhering to all health & safety standards.
- Assist with the hiring process of all ushers, cleaning crew, ticket takers and parking lot staff.
- Oversee Parking Lot, Ushers, Security, Medical and Police staffing at all Sod Poodles games and special events.
- Assist with stadium projects including painting, cleaning, maintenance and repair of FFE, winterizing, and other tasks related to the upkeep of the ballpark.
- Work with other department directors on new strategies to improve customer service and fan experience.
- Hire and manage operations assistants/interns.
- Maintain vendor relations.
- Oversee operations budget, ordering and inventory.
- Assist grounds staff with field maintenance.
- Work with the team trainer on emergency plans for injured players/staff.
- Work with Sales Executives on planning and execution for special events and concerts.
- Work with Food and Beverage Manager on concession stand needs, maintenance and staffing.
- Oversee signage installation and maintenance.
- Act as stadium purchasing agent.
- Minimum of two years in a facility management role
- Strong leadership experience, and/or qualities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Desire to be great, and the ability to drive others to be great
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work is a fast-paced high energy environment
How To Apply
Madison Mallards Baseball Club
- Every spring the Madison Mallards look for qualified, customer service oriented, and outgoing individuals to work at the Duck Pond during our next baseball season. All in...
5 hours ago