Summer 2021 Athlete Affairs Intern
Harris County – Houston Sports Authority
No Longer Accepting Applications
Over the last 24 years, HCHSA has served as the sports marketing agency for our destination. With that, HCHSA is responsible for bidding on and attracting new sporting events to the Houston area, as well as overseeing the marketing and operation of those events once awarded. These events range in size, scope, and sport each year; allowing us to reflect the varying interests of our community.
ATHLETE AFFAIRS INTERN POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Harris County – Houston Sports Authority is seeking well-rounded students looking to excel in the sports industry. Our Event Operations interns have an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and hands-on experience working alongside the Events Team.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Assist with event planning and logistics
- Assist with travel logistics for athletes and officials for upcoming events (including registration and hotel reservations)
- Housing system management and report tracking
- Participate in meetings and events
- On-site event support
- Eligible candidates must be enrolled as a full-time college/university student and receive academic credit for the internship.
- Applicant must be available for a minimum of 35 hours per week; during event dates; work long days including some weekends and evenings.
- Lift up to 45 pounds repeatedly, work outdoors and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation
DURATION: June 7 - August 10, 2021
University Of Toledo Athletics
- Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study Location: University of Toledo Ticket Office Fan Service Associate T...
2 hours ago