Director of Fun
Bismarck Larks jobs
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Handling and staffing community mascot appearances
- Hiring and scheduling entertainment team (PA, Mascots, and Music)
- Enhancing gameday entertainment by creating new on-field games, crowd interactions, fan touchpoints, mascot skits, player involvement, dances and routines, and much more.
- Creating Entertainment Schedule that includes new theme nights, special guests, entertainment acts, firework nights and Day of the Week promotions
- Assist Sponsorship team by handling Larks Educational Programs, sponsor based events, Kids Club, parades and more.
- Developing, creating and posting FUN social media content by through videos, posts, gifs, boomerangs, etc. on all Larks social platforms
- Writing gameday and event scripts using ShoFlo, Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Creating gameday rundowns for promotional and entertainment team that outline gameday entertainment
- Editing, trimming and downloading new music and sound effects onto Music Computer
- Working with Culture Team to assist in gameday staff and intern training along with creating positive and uplifting office moral
- Must have a FUN, positive, outgoing and charismatic personality
- Able to work in a team atmosphere with strong communication and leadership skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Word and Google based programs
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Knowledge, experience, and willingness to learn how to create engaging, creative content on ALL social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Knowledge and awareness to spot of new trends, popularity, and on the rise social media platforms and techniques
- Experience in video scripting, and production is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Premier) is highly preferred.
- Comfortable being on camera in office videos, Lark Lives and other social content
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays (particularly in the summer)