Customer Service Representative/Motivator
No Longer Accepting Applications
We call our Customer Service Representatives ‘Motivators’ because their passion lies in supporting our members to make a positive change. Motivators are the face of GoodLife Fitness, and as such are the driving force behind our renowned member experience. Our Motivators deliver high quality experiences and are considered the information source for all members and prospective members.
- Naturally positive and caring individuals who are excited to motivate and inspire others
- Passionate about fitness!
- Comprehensive understanding of what it means to go ‘above and beyond’ for club and team members
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible and dependable
- Ability to work (and think) on your feet for long periods of time
- High School diploma, or working on completion
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment