How to apply
This individual will sell and service a full menu of ticket, suite and party area products to customers. They will work to achieve the established individual and team sales revenue goals as well as meeting qualitative servicing standards. The executive will pursue a solid working relationship with other Lugnuts departments, box office, retail, sponsorship and food service. The account executive will benefit from a networked proprietary computer sales contact management system, which allows for greater efficiency and effectiveness, unparalleled in the industry.
A consultative approach is the foundation to this position. Tactics include a heavy amount of outbound telemarketing to existing customers and new prospects as well as presentations to prospects. This includes cold-calling potential prospects. Game day facilitation including seat visits and client entertaining is a key component of the in-season job description.
This is a great position for candidates who are dedicated to pursuing a sports sales career, and who would thrive in learning proven sales strategies with a consultative sales approach. However, this position does require a strong commitment and a sound work ethic, as our sales representatives (like the rest of the Lugnuts front office staff), must work most Lugnuts home games in addition to regular office hours and large stadium special events.
• 1-3 years sales experience required (sales experience in baseball a plus)
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness and desire to learn
• Commitment to learning the art of sales
• Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence is a must
How To Apply
University Of Toledo Athletics
- Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study Location: University of Toledo Ticket Office Fan Service Associate T...
3 hours ago