MANAGER OF DIGITAL AND MARKETING ANALYTICS
We are seeking someone with the following skillsets for this position:
- Support the creation, enhancement and utilization of Speedway Motorsports business planning processes and marketing templates for business plans, consumer personas, media strategy and planning, the online purchase process, retention strategies and customer acquisition strategies.
- Lead the planning and implementation of our digital marketing strategies by commanding a thorough understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), organic and paid social media strategies, and all online advertising metrics. Consistently assess and report on the impact and suitability of different media types used to target defined markets and consumer segments.
- Consistently leverage internal and external reporting to measure or enhance speedway / event specific marketing campaigns by interpreting data trends, analyzing results, and predicting future behaviors.
- Support the marketing teams by providing guidance on proper tracking and execution for their marketing campaigns and deliver appropriate reporting on marketing campaign performance.
- Support speedways in the creation and enhancement of outbound marketing campaign strategies and tactics (email, texting, robocalling) which improve campaign metrics.
- Analyze and interpret trends in customer experience (based on CSS data) in order to support recommended improvements for customer acquisition and retention.
- Support the creation of ticket and camping sales goals based on retention and acquisition projections (supported by SM Director of Analytics).
- Support the creation of business plans, marketing objectives, campaigns, and budget recommendations for every major NASCAR and NHRA event weekend using approved templates.
- Support the creation, updating and implementation of the website, app, and social media best practices that optimize ticket sales, renewals, impressions, and/or engagement.
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Stata, SPSS)
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Three to five years of experience required
How To Apply
- A Parking Lot Attendant is a part time, on call event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Macon Ce...
2 hours ago
- A Parking Lot Supervisor is a part time, on call per event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Mac...
2 hours ago
- The Event Staff is the primary contact with the guests attending events at the facility. Required to have knowledge of the building and its services to provide a safe a...
2 hours ago
- The Hockey Instructor will report directly to the Hockey Director and will be responsible for assisting in all areas of hockey programs and other events at the Centene ...
2 hours ago
- The Centene Community Ice Center is a 4-sheet ice complex, with three indoor and one outdoor NHL-sized rinks which will serve as a hub of youth and amateur sports activ...
3 hours ago