Seasonal Member Services Representative
We are looking for a part-time Member Services Representative to join our team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
- Customer service background preferred
- Basic computer proficiency
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a passion for fitness and health!
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behaviour and language
How To Apply
Apply onlineApply Online
The University of Calgary
- The Manager, Partner & Guest Relations is a member of the Oval’s leadership team and contributes to the strategic direction and long term sustainability of the Olym...
3 hours ago
Climbing Escalade Canada
- The scope of this project is to design an engagement process involving CEC and its Provincial and Territorial partners in creating a two-phase research process. The final...
2 hours ago