LA RAMS INTERNSHIP 2021
Los Angeles Rams
How to apply
Looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience while earning an income? With the LA Rams Internships, you will help to create a once in a lifetime experience for fans and partners throughout the greater Los Angeles area. You’ll learn how to function in a professional, creative and very fun environment while constantly driving our brand initiatives. By working with talented professionals on timely projects in various areas including Sales, Marketing, Ticketing, Communications, Community Outreach and Football Operations, you will gain knowledge of the industry but also gain knowledge of the LA Rams practices. Our internship is based on availability and business need, the LA Rams offer internship opportunities throughout the year.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our interns must be current college/university students or have recently graduated with at least a 3.0 GPA. Depending on the internship, applicable and direct experience may be required for the role. However, the following is a must in all of our internship candidates:
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to ensure impactful collaboration with colleagues
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and think outside the box while also welcoming feedback and viewpoints from others
- Execute various task and projects with strategic thinking about the overall LA Rams brand
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks with efficiency and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapted to LA’s diverse culture while staying true and authentic to the market
- Flexible schedule to work as needed, including weekends
- Our internships pay an hourly rate of $15. Please note that pay could be at a higher rate depending on the location and internship opportunity.
- Internship opportunities available in Agoura Hills and Thousand Oaks.
- Hours may vary depending on the needs of the organization.
Our internship program is for a specific period of time and does not have a guarantee or promise of employment at the end of the program. In your application, please confirm your availability (i.e., dates, times, location, etc.)