Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
How to apply
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Hawks Studios is a full-service production entity for the Atlanta Hawks. We Provide cutting-edge production, development and content support for Atlanta Hawks Marketing, Corporate Sponsorships, Social, Live Experience, External Affairs, Digital and Basketball Operations as well as Hawks Talon Gaming Club, the College Park Sky Hawks and State Farm Arena. Hawks Studios utilizes three production facilities and produces over 1000 projects a year.
The Hawks Studios Producer/Editor will work in the Content department to help create awesome content for all of Hawks Studios’ many clients. They will be responsible for concepting, shooting, editing, mixing and delivering original pieces of content. This individual will have creative and technical skills to see projects through from start to finish. They must be comfortable collaborating with other department heads, editor and producers as necessary.
- Ability to concept, produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks
- Lighting, shooting, audio mixing and basic graphic execution
- Managing and logging Digital content, footage and assets
- Collaboration and creative consensus building
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice
- Demonstrate a ''One Team. One Vision.'' Philosophy
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Knowledge of Adobe of Premiere Pro
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience with file-based production and post-production workflows
Most work is done in a office setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply
University Of Toledo Athletics
- Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study Location: University of Toledo Ticket Office Fan Service Associate T...
3 hours ago