How to apply
- Prepares quality food according to recipes and visual standards.
- Upholds all sanitation codes, food handling procedures, and safety policies.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and well-organized work environment.
- Ensures all food is served, stored, and prepared at the proper temperature.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, and dishes as needed.
- Completes temperature checks and logs.
- Performs inventory counts.
- Assists with receiving and relocating stock to locations as needed.
- Ensures all food products are properly stored, covered, and labeled per health codes.
- Works to minimize waste.
- Create a fun, positive work environment while acting as a team player.
- Performs all other duties as assigned, including rotation to other concession positions as needed.