National Training Centre (NTC) Campaign Coordinator
Rowing Canada Aviron
Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team and coordinate fundraising activities. We are in the process of launching a campaign to raise funds to support the building of a National Training Centre (NTC) for the Canadian National Rowing Team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Campaign chairs to help keep the campaign on schedule and progressing with a high level of visibility and momentum that engenders a sense of excitement, optimism and confidence in achieving the campaign goal.
- Post-secondary education in a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in donor relations or fundraising
- Strong understanding of Capital Campaign and Annual fundraising campaigns
- Strong ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and achieve results in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, driven, and results-focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office. Experience with a CRM and donor management software is a strong asset
- Bilingualism (French) is considered an asset
- Work location is flexible with occasional travel expected