Box Office Associate
How to apply
- Assist in processing all concert/event/hockey orders including internal, groups, and premium.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to processing internal, group, and premium sales orders.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with all levels of arena staff and clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of one-year Box Office experience preferred.
- Requires proven customer service abilities, experience with computer processing.
- Experience working with cash and cash handling procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and database software. Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Classic preferred, but not required.
How To Apply
University Of Toledo Athletics
- Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study Location: University of Toledo Ticket Office Fan Service Associate T...
2 hours ago