Part-time Accounts Payable Coordinator
How to apply
Accounts Payable Coordinator is an entry-level position that will serve as a key member of the Finance team and will be responsible for the processing of all accounts payable invoices. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Coordinator will participate in other projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for the processing of all supplier invoices and expense reports
- Review general ledger distribution of all supplier invoices and ensure timely posting
- Assist with the monthly operating expense accrual resulting from unposted invoices.
- Participate in the monthly analysis of corporate travel expenses and recommend cost savings
- Serve as key point of contact for issue resolution for disputed invoices throughout the organization
- Ensure sales & use tax is properly charged/assessed on all applicable purchases
- Assist with the annual 1099 filing process and ensure compliance
- Maintain payables process documentation and lead efforts for improvement and enforcement of accounting policies and control procedures
- Respond/resolve all inquiries while providing the highest level of customer service
- Participate in close procedures, audits and other special projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Accounting, Finance, or business preferred
- Exemplary attention to detail with consistently high level of processing accuracy
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics GP and Concur preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- 1-2 years of experience in a mid to large corporate environment
- Proficiency on MS Office Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Cedar Stars Rush
- The Assistant General Manager will work directly with the General Manager to run the day to day operations of the organization. You will get a first hand opportunity to ...
4 hours ago
- JOB TITLE: Senior Account Executive, Corporate Partnership Sales DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships REPORTS TO: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships POSITION SU...
4 hours ago