Equipment Intern (Paid)
York United FC
How to apply
Overview of the Role:
- Taking care of players & coaches equipment needs
- Responsible for the inventory, storage & cleaning of team equipment
- Responsible for having players’ training kit clean and set up before every training session
- Ensure equipment such as pinnies, cones, mannequins, etc. are available for coaching staff before every training session
- Provide assistance to coaching staff during training sessions such as delivering balls, set-up/take-down of exercises, fetch balls, etc.
- After training sessions; clean up and organize all equipment used including small goals, cones, balls etc. and have them ready for the next session
- Prepare match-day kit for every player prior to each match including jersey, shorts, socks, under amour, etc. nicely placed in each players’ cubby
- Assisting in the logistics of transporting and packing of equipment for travel
- Travelling with the team on away trips to fulfill equipment duties
- Heat pressing numbers/letters on gear when necessary
- Strong work ethic & love for soccer
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.