Video Producer/ Editor
How to apply
Job Title: Video Producer/Editor
Department: Content & Entertainment Experience
Reporting: Director of Production
The Arizona Coyotes Content Team is looking for an experienced video and production storyteller to join their production team. This shooter/editor would join a forward-thinking/out-of-the-box group of creatives tasked with telling the most dynamic and engaging stories in professional sports.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Produce, Shoot, and Edit video features for in-arena and digital platforms
- Shoot and Edit a wide variety of stories and activations
- Create and Develop fresh/relevant ideas that take us beyond the sport
- Assist with the gathering/production/loading of visual assets on game days.
- Collaborate on the departmental cataloguing/organization of projects and data inventories
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience in Adobe Premiere (experience in other aspects of Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
- Experience shooting with DSLR and/or Mirrorless Cameras and Photo Lenses
- Ability to work independently and see projects through completion.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Creativity and ability to bring innovative ideas and narratives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Strong passion for film history and knowledge of the various techniques associated with a broad variety of film genre
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable Arts Degree
Please include a video reel of your work