U17 Head Coach
St. Louis City SC
How to apply
- Development and guidance of a youth team according to St. Louis CITY SC’s youth development philosophy
- Plan, organize and execute training sessions according to the St. Louis CITY SC’s training philosophy.
- Development of individual training concepts for each player according to their individual strength and weaknesses.
- Develop St. Louis CITY SC’s youth development philosophy in cooperation with the academy director and the Head of Sports.
- Ensure the goals, strategy and measurable short-term and long-term performance targets for all aspects of the work of the Academy team are aligned with the St. Louis CITY’s vision and coaching/playing philosophy.
- Guidance of your teams coaching staff.
- Contribute positively to a competitive team culture and participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Coordination of internal coaching communications throughout the performance level.
- Planning of the squad in cooperation with the Academy Director, the Head of Sports and the Head of Youth Scouting
- Active support of the youth scouting to find and coach the best possible talents.
- Contact person for all organizational and administrative tasks regarding all coaching areas of the performance level
- Stay up to date on coaching licenses and badges.
- Min. ‘A’ License
- At least 5 years of coaching experience in youth soccer