Group Sales Account Executive II
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new full/partial season ticket packages, group ticket packages and nightly suite rentals.
- Prospect, establish, research and close sales through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments and networking.
- Develop new and execute previously established group experience ideas and programs to drive revenue, including planning and executing events and/or theme nights for targeted groups on matchdays.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database-related platforms.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint and CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
- Soccer knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker a plus, but not required.
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
14 hours ago