Coordinator, Ticket Sales and Service
Los Angeles Rams
How to apply
The Ticketing Sales & Service Coordinator will support the Ticketing team, with a focus on fan communication, project administration and client service. This position will handle critical logistics and tasks that ensure a positive gameday and guest experience. The role requires a highly organized, creative individual who enjoys problem-solving and thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Assist in creative requests for ticketing needs – e.g., gifting, mailers, collateral, gameday guides, emails, social platforms, websites, etc.
- Liaise with digital and creative teams to ensure all ticketing and gameday pages are developed and maintained with the most up-to-date information.
- Generate correspondence on behalf of the Guest Experience and Ticketing teams for internal and external purposes, including pre- and post-event communication, stadium guides and more.
- Help with sales and renewal campaigns, specifically focusing on how we communicate to fans through various mediums and to ensure all mediums maintain accurate information.
- Help grow and manage guest communication tools, including the Rams Virtual Assistant and Ticket Services Twitter account.
- Review post-game guest surveys and internal feedback to provide recommended updates or solutions.
- Work with ticket leadership and service team to help deliver monthly newsletters to Season Ticket Members and Suite Owners.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation team on future sales campaigns, specifically around planning.
- Create and manage digital forms for the tickets sales and service departments. Including, but not limited to, forms for sales campaigns, member feedback or Season Ticket Member sign-ups.
- Help create, design, customize and update department presentations such as department reports, surveys and other data-centric measuring tools to help decision making.
- Work closely with Rams gameday/event partners such as SoFi Stadium Guest Experience, CSC Stadium Management, Legends Hospitality, and Legends Retail to resolve issues.
- Provide support to single game ticket holders pre- and post-game, as well as answer general inquiries.
- Assist with business process efficiencies to help streamline processes in all facets of the Ticketing team
- Assist in the hiring, training and managing of Rams Guest Experience gameday team members.
- Help manage budget and invoicing matters throughout the year.
- Manage Ticket Department promotional item inventory.
- Offer general and administrative assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study preferred.
- High level of computer efficiency, including Microsoft based applications, such as Word, Excel, Power Point. Additional software includes Archtics Ticketing Database, KORE CRM, Formstack and more.
- Must be a dynamic, self-motivated individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Strategic thinker with a keen attention to detail and task execution.
- Collaborative culture builder that works well with a diverse team internally and externally.
- Strong sense of passion and initiative towards the position, the vision and the team.
- Excellent, professional communication skills, including in written and oral correspondence, and face-to-face interactions. This includes the ability to establish a rapport with others and build strong interpersonal relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to travel around the stadium visiting clients during home games.
- Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Must work all Rams homes games at SoFi Stadium, events at select venues, including but not limited to the Rams Practice Facility.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
How To Apply
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
1 day ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
1 day ago