Account Manager – Group/Ticket Sales
How to apply
- Prospect and sell all baseball club inventory including, but not limited to: season tickets, ticket plans, group tickets, sponsorships and hospitality.
- Focus on relationship building and servicing clients after the sale.
- Fulfill and execute group/ticket accounts.
- Responsible for the retention and renewal of ticket clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Prior experience in sports and sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates applying for this position should be aggressive in seeking new business and be comfortable with cold calling.
- Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Superior problem-solver, with ability to work independently.
- Effective organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player and be willing to help out in all areas of the business.