Account Executive, Rangers Events
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Self-generate new sales opportunities by prospecting, cold-calling, inbound lead follow-up and emails
- Oversees the customer sales experiences from initial event discussions, event negotiations, license agreement advancement and hand-over to the Rangers Events operations team.
- Works with Rangers Events operations team to develop accurate event cost estimates prior to execution of the event contract.
- Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
- Coordinates food and beverage discussions, menu tastings and delivery of F&B experience alongside the Globe Life Field catering team.
- Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with customer (internal and external) regarding event details prior to execution of the license agreement.
- Follows up with customer post-event.
- Makes presence known to customer at all times during this process.
- Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and works with Rangers Events and Globe Life Field staff and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Conducts pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Solicits feedback from Rangers Events and Globe Life Field departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of sales or related experience preferred.
- Good organizational and administration skills.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering world-class customer service.
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and venue management.
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago