Senior Director, Sales and Booking
How to apply
- Creating and maintaining organized sales records and reporting
- Oversees and develops daily sales, operations and business operations.
- Developing and implementing sales and growth strategies.
- Training sales and operations managers and additional support staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Research, identify and pursue growth opportunities with sponsorship sales, events and real estate opportunities at Globe Life Park.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Maximizes efficiency in oversight of the facility operations while ensuring Globe Life Park is well maintained and remains a source of pride for the City of Arlington
- Analyze data to optimize sales effort
- Works with the Assistant Vice President to create & implement sales strategies.
- Works with the Director of Marketing & PR to develop marketing strategies as well as track social media data reporting
- Establish active communication and engagement with staff.
- Works closely with the Assistant Vice President and Manager of Administration on booking & oversight of the master calendar
- Stay up to date with latest sales trends and best practices.
- Ensure that the building is prepared for events, site visits & other activities
- Actively engaged in the community & seeking out future business opportunities
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment, with prior venue management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter with great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and is extremely driven.
- Sound judgment and ability to tactfully exercise authority with respect to third parties as needed.
- BA or BS Degree preferred with an additional 5-7 years of experience working in events and venue management.
- Candidate will need the flexibility to work beyond normal office hours, including nights and weekends.