Account Manager, Group Sales
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality options across multiple verticals (Jacksonville Jaguars, Daily’s Place, TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, and other ancillary events).
- Generate sales leads through proactive cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointment .
- Develop and sell fully integrated group initiatives and themed events.
- Create new ways of packaging and selling group tickets to prospective customers.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- 3-4 years of sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to present in small or large group settings alike
- Demonstrated phone sales and cold calling skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Enthusiastic, and creative thinker
- Experience in Archtics and Microsoft CRM database software
- Previous sports sales industry experience a plus