Account Manager, Premium Sales
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Focus on full season suite leases, single & multi game suite rentals, premium season ticket packages, & premium group tickets.
- Meet or exceed all new business, renewal, and premium sales goals for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Bold Events/Daily’s Place, Florida vs. Georgia and TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking and face-to-face appointments.
- Manage assigned accounts to ensure renewal, provide exceptional customer service, and upsell into additional assets.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from your current account base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- Values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates personal accountability; not afraid to make tough decisions, gains input from others and moves decisions forward in the organization.
- Is results oriented and drives the team and the organization for results in order to improve bottom line performance.
- Displays interpersonal confidence.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Overall flexible and adaptable. Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Passion for providing excellent service and developing personal relationships. o Highly self-motivated with the desire to be successful.