Volunteer Services Intern
How to apply
- Assist in recruitment and registration of volunteers
- Assist in volunteer uniform distribution and committee meetings leading up to the tournament
- Assist with Volunteer Appreciation Party and prize solicitation
- Serve as point of contact for various volunteer committees
- Assist tournament staff with special events and projects as needed
A desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment
Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills
Knowledge in Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point
Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends
Full availability during tournament week in July
How To Apply
- A Parking Lot Attendant is a part time, on call event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Macon Ce...
44 mins ago
- A Parking Lot Supervisor is a part time, on call per event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Mac...
48 mins ago
- The Event Staff is the primary contact with the guests attending events at the facility. Required to have knowledge of the building and its services to provide a safe a...
52 mins ago
- The Hockey Instructor will report directly to the Hockey Director and will be responsible for assisting in all areas of hockey programs and other events at the Centene ...
57 mins ago
- The Centene Community Ice Center is a 4-sheet ice complex, with three indoor and one outdoor NHL-sized rinks which will serve as a hub of youth and amateur sports activ...
1 hour ago