Manager of Marketing and Branding
Global Sport Academy Group
No Longer Accepting Applications
Global Sport Academy Group is looking for a full time Manager of Marketing & Branding to begin on March 1st, 2021. This person will be responsible for creating and executing a strategic marketing and branding plan to help Global achieve both their short term and long term growth goals. This position will require a combination of working remotely at our Global Program locations, as well as in our Global office. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- College/University Degree in marketing or branding, or equivalent experience in a sales/marketing role
- 5+ years of experience in strategic marketing and demonstrable success in similar roles
- Proficient in using HubSpot and/or other similar CRM’s
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or digital graphic creation software
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
1 hour ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
1 hour ago