NYCFC Youth Programs Coach (Westchester)
New York City FC
How to apply
New York City Football Club is looking to hire 3-5 part time, youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. Start date for this role will be March/April 2021. Coaching positions are available for year-round availability. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues throughout Westchester.
Provide youth soccer coaching and program administration for camps, youth teams, clubs and clinics. Start date for the role is March/April 2021 and coaching will be in-person.
- Coaching qualifications (USSF or foreign equivalent)
- Coaching experience in local youth soccer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
- Age 18 or over
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
How To Apply
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
1 day ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
1 day ago