NYCFC Youth Programs Coach (New York City)
New York City FC
No Longer Accepting Applications
New York City Football Club is looking to hire 3-5 part time, youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. Start date for this role will be March/April 2021. Coaching positions are available for year-round availability. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues throughout New York City.
Provide youth soccer coaching and program administration for camps, youth teams, clubs and clinics. Start date for the role is March/April 2021 and coaching will be in-person.
- Coaching qualifications (USSF or foreign equivalent)
- Coaching experience in local youth soccer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
- Age 18 or over
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
3 hours ago