Food and Beverage Management Intern
How to apply
The Normal Cornbelters, a baseball team in the Prospect League is looking for a Food and Beverage Intern(s). The intern will work directly for the Food and Beverage Director for the Normal Cornbelters 2021 home games and other events at the "Corn Crib" Duties include, but not limited to, all aspects of food and beverage operation including, inventory, placing orders, vendor relations, stocking stands, some accounting, cleaning, food safety and scheduling.
Intern will also have the ability to work with the front office staff to ensure a great fan exerience.
- Experience in Food and Beverage preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety preferred.
- Abilty to multi task and be punctual.
- Must be willing to work long hours, weekends and Holdiays.
- Good time managment skills.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Must have an interest in Food and Beverage or Sports.
This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
- A Parking Lot Attendant is a part time, on call event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Macon Ce...
35 mins ago
- A Parking Lot Supervisor is a part time, on call per event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Mac...
39 mins ago
- The Event Staff is the primary contact with the guests attending events at the facility. Required to have knowledge of the building and its services to provide a safe a...
44 mins ago
- The Hockey Instructor will report directly to the Hockey Director and will be responsible for assisting in all areas of hockey programs and other events at the Centene ...
48 mins ago
- The Centene Community Ice Center is a 4-sheet ice complex, with three indoor and one outdoor NHL-sized rinks which will serve as a hub of youth and amateur sports activ...
1 hour ago