Director, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE)
In this role, you are a subject matter authority in Equity, Diversity & Inclusion with demonstrated leadership capability to impact and influence change. You lead with vision and enable & champion our commitment to fostering a workplace culture and environment that is inclusive, diverse, equitable, in order to provide an extraordinary experience to our fans.
You will be a key leader with reach across the organization, you will collaborate and provide thought leadership to a variety of partners both internally and externally and build impactful strategies and programs that support the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC and Toronto Argonauts.
- Deep understanding and experience (8+ years) within equity, diversity and inclusion practices, organizational change, strategy development and leadership programs
- Keen understanding of how diversity, inclusion and cultural proficiency prove critical to developing a progressive and equitable workplace
- Demonstrated success leading, influencing and executing on significant multi-year strategic organizational diversity change initiatives
- Hardworking, dynamic and strategic leader, with demonstrated ability of harmonizing strategy, programs and experiences, and ability to influence at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of leading practices, policies, processes and evaluation tools in diversity and inclusion
- Expertise in building balanced business relationships with all levels of leaders and business partners through trust, respect, competence and confidence
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing cross-functional, multi-stakeholder, impactful strategy
- Experience growing grassroots initiatives with the ability to think strategically and translate team and individual needs into measurable objectives
- Ability to bring complicated topics to the table in a constructive way and engage partners to build viable impactful solutions
How To Apply
Apply onlineApply Online