Warehouse Team Member
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena
Essential Duties (Include, but are not limited to the following): Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Receive inventory from vendor and stock products in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse
- Pull product and distribute to various departments and areas in a timely manner
- Ensures all products are properly stored, rotated and dated in accordance with state and arena policies
- Monitors inventory for quality and accuracy
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Practices proper and safe use of all warehouse equipment in and around the arena
- Deliver professional, courteous, and efficient service to internal and external guests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be comfortable and familiar with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Assist and support any other Food and Beverage departments as needed
- Follow and enforce policies associated with the safe service of all alcoholic beverages
- Work with counterparts of operation to ensure event standards of service are reached
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Warehouse Manager, Purchasing Manager and the Dickies Arena Leadership Team
- 2+ years of previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a warehouse environment previously, handled receiving and/ or distribution along with inventory management.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in high volume, complex food service operations; sports and/ or entertainment venue preferred
- Ability to operate motorized vehicles and warehouse equipment strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates and perform diverse physical tasks
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in fluctuating temperatures
- English reading, writing, comprehension, and basic math skills required
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone and radio correspondence
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to multi-task under time limits and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills with internal and external clients. Employee will frequently communicate via radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. This position requires employee to frequently work both independently or as part of a team. Position also requires being able to recognize and resolve conflicts.
- Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lift/move 100 lbs. or more. Work environment:
- The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors but do require frequent movement in and out of controlled temperature units such as refrigerators and/or freezers. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, with the exception of event days, where the sound levels may be higher than moderate. Employee will be occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions, year-round. Employee will be exposed to and working in extreme temperatures when utilizing various pieces of equipment.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago