Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena
How to apply
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
A Catering Attendant is responsible for ensuring quality, hospitality and proper guest service is always provided. Catering events may occur at any time of the day and be executed in any area of the arena. Catering team members are responsible for acquiring the vehicles, properties and other materials needed to set and execute each catering event order they are assigned. They will partner with all other F&B departments, especially culinary, to facilitate each unique event. Catering team members monitor and maintain each event throughout and are responsible for complete breakdown once completed. Break down will include the removal of all equipment, properties, lines, etc. and the return of all materials to the proper destinations and the original space in which the catering was held to its proper state and configuration. Catering Attendants work with their counter parts to help monitor and maintain the food quality, hold times and safety/sanitation standards of the department. Servers are required to oversee and ensure the proper service of alcohol. Servers are to assist with any other task requested by Food & Beverage Management team. This is a part-time, event-based position located within the Food and Beverage Department of Dickies Arena. Hours for this position fluctuate depending upon arena event schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service to our standards and to guest/ host preference as outlined on all Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s)
- Ensure timely, complete and proper set-up of all catering events assigned
- Greet guests as they arrive and providing oversight to selections, layout of event, etc.
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed throughout the event
- Expedite the communication of special food and beverage requests, additions, and/ or guest-related issues to the appropriate entities
- Properly track and maintain usage of consumption-based items (when appropriate)
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel
- Properly breakdown all events once completed; return all materials to the proper disposal and/ or storage areas and ensure event space is returned to its proper set-up
- Help monitor and maintain safe alcohol policies and procedures
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Management Team at Dickies Arena
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- 1-2 years’ experience in a bartending role working in a fast-paced hospitality environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Catering events which can be schedule 24/7, 365 days
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
1 hour ago