Suites & Loge Box Runner
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena
How to apply
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Manager and Supervisor of Suites & Loge Boxes
The Suites & Loge Box Runner is responsible for quality hospitality and customer service. Runners work hand in unison with the pantry coordinator and attendant positions. Runners are responsible for delivering accurate food and beverage orders to the suites on the suites/club level. Runner work with their counter parts to help maintain food quality and hold times and safety / sanitation standards of the department. Runners are to assist with any other task requested by Food & Beverage Management team. It is a Suite Runner’s responsibility to efficiently and quickly prepare orders for the suites before and during the event. They are to assist the servers and pantry coordinators with any task that needs to be completed. After the event, it is the food runner’s job to retrieve dishes from used suites and organize the pantry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Transporting cold and hot food from the pantry to the suites via tri-level cart
- Organize refrigerators with correct beverage orders or in bus tubs
- Cleaning the suites after guests leave
- Maintain clear communication with pantry coordinator
- Clean pantry/maintain clean and organized work space
- Complete the assigned side work for the night
- Visit warehouse on the service level as needed to acquire items low in stock
- Communicate with suite guests in a professional manner during drop offs
- Assist suite attendants with their needs during a rush
- Assist dessert cart by pushing cart and passing out items
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors and/ or managers
- Work with counter parts of operation to ensure event standards of service are reached
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
- Support any other tasks as assigned by the Dickies Arena Leadership Team
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Previous restaurant or arena work recommended but not required.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.