Auction Event and e-Commerce Associate
Ohio Sports Group
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Serve as a main point of contact for online shoppers through daily customer service inquiries via telephone, email and ecommerce support channels
- Troubleshoot and resolve website and customer shopping issues
- Work with our products and shipping departments to ensure customer orders are received and processed promptly and accurately.
- Contact vendors and affiliates as needed to ensure drop-ship and wholesale requests are being received and fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Assist with the shipping of online orders on select days and during peak times
- Providing other administrative support to all staff
- All other duties assigned
- Willingness to learn and assist Ohio Sports Group team in company sustainability & growth
- Ability to work under pressure and display confidence, collectiveness and professionalism when communicating with customers and office staff.
- Must show passion and enthusiasm in providing our customers the best possible service
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of sports a plus; specifically, athletes and historical moments in sports
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago