Financial Analyst, Finance
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE)
No Longer Accepting Applications
In the role of Financial Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in organizational planning of the department by leading day to day financial analysis and management of the planning environment. You will build external relationships and support Operating Managers and MLSE's Chief Venue and Operations Officer with departmental reporting and analysis.
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience
- You have earned a postgraduate degree or diploma preferably in a Finance-related subject area
- You have solid skills in financial analysis and reporting
- You are working toward or have completed your CPA designation
- Your outstanding track record to build solid business and strategic plans is a strength
- You possess applied knowledge of Oracle major accounting and reporting software or tried ability to learn new software and system
- You have familiarity with report generating tools, such as SQL and Excel Cube reports, although you're still honing your skills
- You have an outstanding understanding of Microsoft Office
- Your ability to work as part of a team and independently makes you an invaluable member to any team
- You possess a knack for grasping and assessing details while maintaining big-picture thinking
- Your outstanding people, presentation and interpersonal skills make you fun and engaging to work with
- Your preference for a multifaceted and fast-paced environment makes you an outstanding fit for this role with MLSE
- You have flexibility to work evenings / weekends when timelines get tight, and we're in a pinch!
Eastern Ontario Junior Hockey League (EOJHL)
- The new commissioner will represent and report to the Chairman and the Board of Governors, and advocate for them within the Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) framework. The...
3 hours ago