Charlotte Independence Soccer Club
How to apply
The Charlotte Independence and Independence Soccer Club are looking for a creative, hard-working, individual who is interested in learning and gaining practical experience in sports media and communications. Positions are less than 30 hours per week but will depend on the number of hours needed to complete course credit. Work schedules will be set at the beginning of the internship.
- Help maintain and update Charlotte Independence and Charlotte Independence Soccer Club social platforms and website
- Pitch and create content — articles, videos, photos, etc.
- Write press releases, team news and features
- Contribute to media relations efforts, including quote transcriptions and game notes
- Other matchday roles as needed
- Open to college students seeking internships to fulfill class credit requirements
- Must have a working knowledge of soccer
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with various social media platforms
- Understanding of AP Style
- Knowledge of and access to the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop and InDesign, is a plus
- Ability to work nights, weekends on an as-needed basis for game days and breaking team-related news
- Brainstorming new ideas and content for Independence promotional graphics, videos, social media posts, etc...
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago